Looking for more ways to use our delicious cashews? Look no further! View our tried & true recipes below!
Just like your mom used to make, except with a cashew twist!
1. Make the cashew cream. The recipe for this is on this page.
2. Thinly slice the shallots. Mice the garlic.
3. In a large sauce-pan, heat the olive oil over medium-low heat. Add the shallots, garlic, and oregano and gently saute. Stir occasionally until translucent, 3-5 minutes.
4. Pour in the tomato puree, kosher salt, and pepper. Bring to a bubble, then reduce the heat and maintain a low simmer for 20 minutes, stirring occasionally. Stir in cashew cream and capers, and simmer for another 5 minutes.
5. Boil the pasta in plenty of salted water according to the package instructions. Using a slotted spoon or tongs, slowly transfer the hot pasta to the tomato sauce, tossing to coat. Serve hot, garnished with torn or sliced basil, a drizzle of olive oil, and additional pinch of salt if necessary.
These yummy cookies are so versatile! Use them for appetizers, on cheese platters, in bread baskets or simply enjoy them as snacks. This recipe yields 24-36 cookies.
These nutritious cookies are great because there is no added sugar or flour - making these delicious cookies gluten and sugar free! No fuss because there is no baking involved. All you do is place the ingredients in a food processor and turn the power on. My kids love this healthy treat and repeatedly ask for them. Can a cookie be any easier to make? If you can find one, please let me know!
Make donuts yourself! These unique donuts are sweet with a delicious rosemary crunch.
*** vegetable oil (for frying)
Spread this delicious butter on steaks, chicken, baked potatoes, mash potatoes, and vegetables!
These sweet, chewy bars are great and they are no bake! Perfect to take on a hike, pack in a lunchbox or snack on at your desk for a quick pick-me-up.
It's unlike any fettucine alfredo you've ever had before! Our Simply Salted cashews will add new flavor to this classic Italian dish.
1. Mince the garlic and chop the cauliflower.
2. Make the pasta by bringing a large pot of salted water to a boil. Boil the pasta until it is al dente. Then, drain the pasta and return it to the pot.
3. To start the sauce, heat the olive oil in a large Dutch oven, pot, or saucepan (that has a cover) over medium heat.
4. Add the cauliflower and "Simply Salted" cashews and saute for 4 minutes until lightly browned.
5. Add the garlic and cook for 1-2 minutes until fragrant.
6. Add the vegetable broth, onion powder, black pepper, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. Bring to a simmer, then cover and cook 6-7 minutes on medium high heat until the cauliflower is tender when pierced with a fork.
7. Blend the sauce by carefully transferring the contents to a blender and adding the remaining 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt and 1/4 teaspoon black pepper. Blend on high until a smooth sauce forms.
8. Pour about 5 cups of the sauce (1 cup will be leftover) into the pasta. Top with finely chopped parsley and serve.
Yes, cashew butter really is this simple! Store in the pantry for 1 month or refrigerate for 3-4 months.
1. Roast the cashews for 10 minutes at 325F on a pan
2. Add the cashews into a food processor and blend for 4 minutes
3. Add a pinch of salt and blend for 2-3 more minutes until you see a creamy texture. Serve and store.
Healthy and spicy with a crunch! These lettuce wraps are a great vegan meal option.
1. Cooke the brown rice and then seasons it with kosher salt and a drizzle of olive oil
2. Drain the tofu by pressing it for 5 minutes or more.
3. In a large non-stick skillet, heat the olive oil.
4. Add the tofu and break it in small pieces with a spatula. Saute for about 15 minutes, until brown.
5. Add the frozen corn and stir for a few minutes until most of the liquid has cooked out of the tofu.
6. Add the chili powder and cashews and stir to combine. Then, add the soy sauce and hot sauce until the liquid is absorbed. Remove from heat.
7. Peel and grate the carrots. Wash and dry the lettuce leaves.
8. Serve by placing the rice, tofu cashew mixture, and grated carrots within a lettuce leaf. Roll up the leaf and enjoy!
This creamy sauce is perfect with roasted potatoes, on nachos, and as a taco or seafood sauce!
1. Place the cashews in a bowl and cover them with water - soak for 1 hour (or overnight, which is even better).
2. Juice the limes.
3. Drain the cashews. Add the cashews, water, lime juice, cilantro, and kosher salt to a blender. Blend on high for 1 minute.
4. Stop and scrape the blender, then add additional liquid if necessary to create the desired creamy consistency.
5. Blend for several minutes until creamy and smooth. Serve and store in the fridge for up to a week!
This pesto pasta has a nutty flavor that truly pops!
1. In a food processor, combine "Simply Salted" cashews, miso, garlic, fresh basil, lemon juice. Turn on the food processor and slowly add 1/2 cup olive oil until a thick sauce forms.
2. Heat a pot of salted water to a boil. Add the pasta and cook al dente. When draining the pasta, reserve the pasta water.
3. Add the pesto, 2 tablespoons olive oil, pasta water, sliced cherry tomatoes, and kosher salt to the pasta.
4. Taste and add additional salt if needed. Serve!
If you are craving a unique and earthy snack, make these crackers! Store them in a resealable container.
1. Preheat oven to 375F.
2. In a food processor or blender, mix "Herb N' Nuts" cashews until a coarse flour forms.
3. Pour the nut flour into a bowl and add the egg, water, and salt. Stir until mixture comes together into a stiff dough. Separate the dough into two equal parts.
4. Place a piece of parchment paper the size of a standard baking sheet on a flat surface. Top with half of the dough and another sheet of parchment paper.
5. With a rolling pin, roll the dough until it is very thin and covers most of the paper. Peel off the top parchment paper and slide the paper with the dough onto a baking sheet.
6. With a sharp knife, cut the dough into squares. Mist the squares finely with water to help the toppings adhere, then top with a few handfuls of seeds.
7. Repeat these same steps (4-6) with the remaining half of the dough.
8. Bake the crackers for about 10 minutes, watching so that they do not burn. Remove from the oven and let cool, then break into crackers.
The classic comfort dressing but made with cashews!
1. Place the "Simply Salted" cashews in a bowl and cover them with water. Soak for at least 1 hour. For advanced preparation, soak overnight (which is even better).
2. Drain the cashews and add them to a blender with the water and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. Blend on high for 1 minute.
3. Stop and scrape, then add additional liquid if necessary to come to a creamy consistency. Blend for several minutes until creamy and smooth.
4. Place 3/4 cup of the cashew cream into a medium bowl. Whisk in the apple cider vinegar dried dill, garlic powder, onion powder, 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, and black pepper
5. You can serve right away or refrigerate for a few hours to allow the flavors to intensify. When serving after refrigeration, mix the dressing with a teaspoon of water for drizzling.
1. Place the "Simply Salted" cashews in a bowl and cover them with water. Leave them to soak while you continue with the recipe.
2. Dice the onion. Thinly slice the celery. Cut the carrot into rounds. Slice the mushrooms. Mince the garlic.
3. Add the olive oil to a Dutch oven. Add the onion, celery, and carrots and cook. Stir occasionally for 5 minutes until lightly browned. Add mushrooms and saute for 2 minutes. Add garlic, thyme, and oregano, and stir for 2 minutes.
4. Add the broth, wild rice, 1 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and black pepper. Bring to a simmer. Simmer uncovered for 20 minutes.
5. Add the beans and continue to simmer for uncovered for 30-35 minutes more, until the rice breaks open.
6. Using a liquid cup measure, carefully remove 2 cups of hot soup (including broth, veggies, and rice) to a blender. Add 1 cup of water. Drain the cashews and add them to the blender, along with the dried sage. Blend on high for about 1 minute until creamy. Then, pour the creamy mixture back into the soup.
7. Add the soy sauce and taste. Adjust seasonings as desired. Garnish with fresh ground pepper.
Queso made with cashews? We're in!
1. Place the "Simply Salted" cashews in a bowl with water and allow them to soak for at least one hour (or overnight, for advanced preparation). OR to save time, place the cashews in a pot on the stovetop and cover with 2 inches hot water. Bring to a boil, then boil 10 minutes (for high speed blender) or 15 minutes (for standard blender).
2. Drain the cashews.
3. Place all ingredients in a high speed blender and blend on high until creamy and fully combined. Place in a sealed container and store in the refrigerator.
This quinoa bowl is fast, easy, and delicious. Try this recipe and add this healthy meal to your list of favorites!
1. Place 1/2 cup "Simply Salted" cashews in a bowl and soak them while making the recipe, or at least 20 minutes.
3. Stir once, then simmer where the water is just bubbling for about 17-20 minutes, until the water has been completely absorbed (check by pulling back the quinoa with a fork to see if water remains). Remove from heat, cover the pot and allow the quinoa to steam for 5 minutes, then fluff the quinoa with a fork. Stir in 1/2 teaspoon with kosher salt.
4. Meanwhile, dice the mango, chop the avocados, dice the pepper, and shred the cabbage.
5. When the quinoa is done, drain the cashews. Peel and mince the ginger. Add cashews, ginger, orange juice, lime juice, and kosher salt to the bowl of a high speed blender. Blend until the mixture is completely smooth. Add more water if needed. Taste and add more lime juice if needed.
6. To serve, the quinoa and greens in a bowl, and arrange the veggies and mango on top. Garnish with "Simply Salted" cashews and chopped cilantro, and drizzle generously with dressing.
Sour cream, yogurt, and mayonnaise, oh my! Cashew cream is a great non-dairy substitute for traditional dairy-based toppings. Store this mixture in the fridge for up to 1 week or in the freezer for several months.
1. Place the "Simply Salted" cashews in a bowl and cover them with water. Soak for at least one hour. For advanced preparation, soak overnight (which is even better).
2. Drain the cashews. Add the cashews, liquid, and salt to a blender. Blend on high for 1 minute. Stop and scrape, then add additional liquid if necessary until creamy and smooth.
The summer side dish you need to try! Classic, creamy, and non-dairy.
1. Place the "Simply Salted" cashews in a bowl and cover them with water. Soak for at least one hour. For advanced preparation, soak overnight (which is even better).
2. Quarter the potatoes, keeping the skins on. Place them in a large saucepan filled with cold water. Bring it to a boil and cook for 10-15 minutes until fork tender.
3. Drain and rinse the potatoes under cold water. Allow to cool slightly, then peel the skins off with your fingers and cut the potatoes into bite-sized pieces. Place the potatoes into a bowl and sprinkle with 3 tablespoons white wine vinegar and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. Mix and let stand.
4. Slice the celery stalks in half lengthwise, then thinly slice them. Thinly slice the green onions. Mince the dill pickles.
4. After the cashews have soaked, drain them. In the bowl of a blender, add the cashews, water, olive oil, 1 1/2 tablespoons yellow mustard, 2 tablespoons white wine vinegar, maple syrup, garlic powder, and 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt. Blend on high for several minutes until smooth and creamy.
5. In the bowl with the potatoes, mix in the cashew cream celery, green onions, pickles, 1 tablespoon yellow mustard, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and fresh ground pepper. Serve immediately, or refrigerate until serving.
No-meat tacos with a robust and savory flavor. The cashews give these tacos a delicious crunch!
1. Roughly chop the mushrooms. Place them in a large food processor, then add the "Simply Salted" cashews and soy sauce or tamari, ketchup, cumin, and spices. Pulse gently multiple times until everything is evenly chopped, being careful not to over process. If you don't have a food processor, use a chef's knife to roughly chop everything.
2. Heat 1 tablespoon of olive oil in a non-stick skillet over medium-low heat. Cook for 7-10 minutes, stirring until it releases all of its liquid then becomes dry and browned. Stir in the remaining 1 tablespoon olive oil. Taste and add salt if desired.
3. Heat the refried beans on the stovetop with 1/2 teaspoon cumin and a few pinches of salt. Chop the iceberg lettuce.
4. Warm the tortillas by placing them on an open gas flame on medium for a few seconds. Use tongs to flip until they are slightly blackened and warm. Alternatively, microwave the tortillas for 30 seconds.
5. Assemble the tacos with the refried beans, vegan meat mixture, and pico de gallo, lettuce, and corn. Add a dollop of cashew cream (mix in some sriracha for heat if desired) on top and enjoy!
I can't believe it's spiced maple butter! Add to pancakes, waffles, toast, and anything else your heart desires.
1. Cream the cold butter and orange juice/zest together in a bowl.
2. Place the "Sugar & Spice" cashews into a plastic bag. Use a meat tenderizer to gently break them into small pieces.
3. Add the cashew pieces and maple syrup to the mixture. Fully combine.
4. With clean hands (or gloves), place the butter into a small glass jar. Or roll the butter into logs for portioning. Cover and store in the fridge. Enjoy!
Try these quick and easy cookies for an energizing snack!
1. In the bowl of a food processor, add all ingredients. Process until combined and a sticky dough forms with large chunks of nuts.
2. Roll the dough into tablespoon size balls and place in the fridge until hardened.
This tangy dressing is made with our newest flavor of gourmet cashews, Key Lime Crunch!
1. Combine the "Key Lime Crunch" cashews, black pepper, salt, and lime juice in a blender. Blend on low for a few seconds, then switch to a high speed and blend until cashews are thoroughly ground.
2. Add water and flour and blend on high again until the mixture is smooth.
3. Let sit in the fridge for 1 day before serving.
Who can resist the delightful pairing of caramel and cashews?
1. Preheat oven to 350F. Place a 9" springform pan on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil. Wrap foil securely around pan. Place on a baking sheet.
2. In a small bowl, cut butter into flour until mixture resembles course crumbs. Stir in 3/4 cup "Simply Salted" cashews, confectioners' sugar, and salt.
3. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, 1 1/4 cups sugar and vanilla until smooth. Add eggs and 2 tablespoons heavy whipping cream; beat on low speed just until blended. Pour over crust. Place springform pan in a larger baking pan. Add 1" hot water to larger pan.
4.Bake until center is just set and top appears dull, 65-75 minutes. Remove springform pan from water bath. Cool on a wire rack for 10 minutes. Carefully run a knife around edge of pan to loosen. Cool for 1 hour longer. Refrigerate overnight, covering when completely cooled.
5. To make the caramel, combine 1 cup sugar and 3 tablespoons water in a saucepan. Cook over medium-low heat until sugar is dissolved. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cover and boil for 2 minutes. Uncover and boil until mixture is golden brown and and a candy thermometer reads 300F (hard-crack stage), about 8 minutes.
6. Remove from heat. Stir in 3/4 cup heavy whipping cream until smooth, about 5 minutes (mixture will appear lumpy at first). Add 1 cup "Simply Salted" cashews and cool to lukewarm.
7. Remove cheesecake to a serving platter. Spoon cooled caramel over cheesecake. Refrigerate leftovers.
This Asian-style salad is healthy, crunchy, and perfect for your next ladies luncheon.
1. In a small bowl, whisk the first 7 ingredients until blended. Pour 3/4 cup marinade into a large shallow dish. Add chicken; turn to coat. Cover and refrigerate for at least 3 hours. Cover and refrigerate the remaining marinade.
2. Preheat broiler. Drain chicken, discarding marinade in dish. Place the chicken in a 15" x 10" x 1" baking pan. Broil 4-6" from heat 4-6 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 165F. Cut chicken into strips.
3. Place spinach on a serving platter. Arrange chicken, oranges, cabbage, carrots and green onions on top. Sprinkle with chow mein noodles, "Simply Salted" cashews, and sesame seeds. Stir reserved molasses mixture: drizzle over salad. Serve immediately.
Since these cookies are made with cashews, they're healthy, right?
1. Preheat oven to 375 F. In a bowl, cream together 1/2 cup softened butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy (5-7 minutes). Beat in egg and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract.
2. Combine all-purpose flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; add alternately with sour cream to the creamed mixture. Stir in 1 3/4 cups chopped "Key Lime Crunch" cashews.
3. Drop by tablespoons onto greased baking sheets. Bake until lightly brown, 8-10 minutes. Cool on a wire rack.
4. For frosting, lightly brown 1/2 cup cubed butter in a small saucepan. Remove from the heat and cool slightly. Add cream and 1/4 teaspoon vanilla extract. Beat in confectioners' sugar until smooth and thick. Frost cookies; top each with some chopped "Key Lime Crunch" cashews.
Warm, gooey, and chewy. No need for a plate, just grab and go!
1. Preheat oven to 350F. In a large bowl, cream butter and brown sugar until light and fluffy (5-7 minutes). Gradually beat in eggs, caramel topping and vanilla extract.
2. In another bowl, whisk flour, baking soda, and salt; gradually beat into creamed mixtures. Stir in 1 1/3 cups chocolate chips and 3/4 cup "Simply Salted" cashews.
3. Drop dough by rounded tablespoons 2 inches apart onto parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake until edges are firm, 10-12 minutes. Cool for 5 minutes, then place the chews on wire racks and cool completely.
4. In a microwave, melt the remaining chocolate chips; stir until smooth. Drizzle over cookies, and sprinkle with the remaining cashews. Let stand until set.
Now introducing...your new comfort pasta!
1. Cook rice noodles according to package directions.
2. Meanwhile, in a small bowl, combine the soy sauce, cornstarch, and garlic. Add chicken. In a large cast-iron or other heavy skillet, saute chicken mixture in peanut and sesame oils until no longer pink. Add onions and cook 1 minute longer.
3. Drain noodles, and stir into skillet. Add "Simply Salted" cashews and chili sauce and heat through. If desired, top with toasted sesame seeds.
Like our Sugar & Spice cashews, this brittle is sweet with a little bit of heat!
1. Grease a 15" x 10" x 1" pan and set aside.
2. In a 2-qt. microwave-safe bowl, combine sugar and corn syrup. Microwave uncovered, on high for 3 minutes. Stir. Microwave 2.5 minutes longer. Stir in the "Sugar & Spice" cashews, butter, cinnamon, cayenne, salt, and nutmeg.
3. Microwave uncovered on high for 2 minutes or until mixture turns a light amber color (mixture will be very hot). Quickly stir in baking soda and extracts until light and foamy. Immediately pour into prepared pan and spread with a metal spatula. Cool completely. Break into pieces, and store in an airtight container.
Want to sell out at the next bake sale? Make these!
1. Place all of the chocolate and candy coating in a large microwave-safe bowl. Microwave covered at 50% power until melted (5-6 minutes), stirring every 30 seconds. Stir in "Simply Salted" cashews.
2. Drop mixture by tablespoonfuls onto waxed paper-lined pans; let stand until set. Store in an airtight container.
This meal is is full of flavor and complete with protein and greens!
1. Mix the cornstarch, brown sugar, chicken broth, and soy sauce. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium-high heat. Stir-fry the chicken until no longer pink. Remove from pan.
2. In same pan, heat remaining oil over medium-high heat. Stir-fry mushrooms, pepper, water chestnuts, and ginger until pepper is crisp-tender (3-5 minutes). Stir broth mixture and add to pan with green onions. Bring to a boil. Cook and stir until sauce is thickened (1-2 minutes).
3. Stir in chicken and "Simply Salted" cashews; heat through. Serve with rice.
Brussel sprouts with a major revamp!
1. In a large skillet, heat oil over medium heat. Add Brussels sprouts, onions, and red peppers. Cook and stir until crisp-tender (8-10 minutes).
2. Add cranberries, vinegar, and garlic. Cook just until berries are tender (about 10 minutes). Remove from heat.
3. Stir in cheese, bacon, salt, and pepper. Sprinkle with "Simply Salted" cashews. Serve warm and enjoy!
Try this creamy and crunchy side with your next entree!
1. Place broccoli in a steamer basket; place in a large saucepan over 1" of water. Bring to a boil, cover, and steam for 3-4 minutes or until crisp-tender.
2. Meanwhile, in a small skillet, saute onion in butter until tender. Remove from the heat; stir in the sour cream, honey, vinegar, salt, and paprika.
3. Transfer broccoli to a serving bowl. Add sour cream mixture and toss to coat. Sprinkle with "Simply Salted" cashews.
This one is for our oatmeal and cashew lovers; these cookies have the best of both worlds!
1. Whisk flour, baking soda, and cinnamon. In a 1-qt. glass jar, layer the flour mixture, brown sugar, granulated sugar, oats, and "Simply Salted" cashews (in this order).
2. Preheat oven 350F. Beat butter and vanilla extract until light and fluffy. Add egg and yolk until well blended. Add cookie mixture and mix well.
3. Drop by tablespoonfuls 1 1/2" apart on parchment-lined baking sheets. Bake until lightly browned (10-12 minutes). Remove from pans to wire racks to cool. Store in an airtight container.
Who doesn't love an easy and warm casserole for dinner?
1. In a greased 13" x 9" dish, layer the macaroni, chicken, Velveeta, onion, celery, green pepper, and chestnuts in the order listed. In a large bowl, combine the soups, milk, and broth. Pour over the chestnuts. Cover and refrigerate overnight.
2. Toss butter and cracker crumbs, then sprinkle over the casserole. Top with cashews. Bake uncovered at 350F for 35-40 minutes or until macaroni is tender.
Maybe we should call this a "veggie-loaf" instead! Place your leftovers in the fridge for a few days or the freezer for a few months. Reheat in the oven at 375F.
1. Prepare the brown rice by following the instructions on the package. Note that you'll need 1/2 cup dry rice to yield 1 1/2 cup cooked rice.
2. Preheat oven to 375F. Place 2 cups "Simply Salted" cashews on a baking sheet and toast for 8-10 minutes until lightly browned. Allow to cool.
3. Meanwhile, finely chop 1 onion and mince 3 cloves garlic. Clean and finely chop the mushrooms. Finely chop the 2 tablespoons fresh parsley. When the cashews have cooled, finely chop them with a knife or in a food processor.
4. In a large skillet, heat 2 tablespoons olive oil. Add the onion and garlic and cook until translucent (about 3 minutes). Add the mushrooms, marjoram, thyme, and sage. Cook about 5 minutes, until the mushrooms are golden. Transfer to a large bowl.
5. In a small bowl, lightly beat together 4 eggs. In the large bowl, combine the onion and mushroom mixture with the toasted cashews, parsley, cooked rice, cottage cheese, swiss cheese, beaten eggs, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper.
6. Butter a 9" loaf pan, line the bottom with parchment paper, and butter it again. Pour the mixture from the bowl into the pan.
7. Bake for 1 hour until golden brown. Let cool in pan for 20 minutes, then invert loaf and remove from pan. Slice into pieces and serve warm!
Try this traditional Spanish tapa!
1. Place the cashews in a bowl and cover them with water - soak for 1 hour (or overnight, which is even better).
2. Preheat the oven to 450F. Chop the potatoes into 1" x 1.5" pieces (slice them into thirds lengthwise, then in half, and then into chunks). In a large bowl, mix the potatoes with 3 tablespoons of olive oil, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and fresh ground black pepper).
3. Roast the potatoes fir 35 minutes, stirring once, until potatoes are cooked through and lightly browned.
4. Drain the cashews. Blend together the "Simply Salted" cashews, 1/4 cup olive oil, white wine vinegar, yellow mustard, maple syrup, paprika, garlic powder, 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt, and water. The sauce should be smooth and creamy.
5. Serve the potatoes warm from the oven with the bravas sauce. Add a pinch of parsley on top.
This refreshing salad features some yummy vegetables and our "Simply Salted" cashews!
1. Peel the cucumbers in alternating strips. Cut them in half and scrape out the seeds with a spoon, then cut each half into crescent shapes. Season with 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt and drain the slices in a colander while preparing the remainder of the salad. Pat the slices down with a paper towel.
2. Dice the red pepper. Thinly slice the green onions. Roughly chop the cilantro.
3. In a small bowl, whisk together the white wine vinegar, peanut oil, Thai red curry paste, and a few pinches of kosher salt. Place the vegetables and "Simply Salted" cashews in a bowl and pour the dressing on top.
Taste the delicious flavor combination of sweet mangoes and salty cashews!
1. Wash the salad greens. Dice the pepper. Thinly slice the radishes. Peel the cucumber, then thinly slice it. Dice the mango.
2. Preheat a grill to medium high. Place the shrimp on skewers and sprinkle it lightly with kosher salt, cumin, and paprika. Grill until pink and opaque (about 1-2 minutes per side).
3. Make the Cashew Lime Dressing.
4. To serve, place salad greens on a plate. Top with vegetables, shrimp, "Simply Salted" cashews, and drizzle with sauce.
These meatballs are perfect atop spaghetti, rice, or mashed potatoes. Add them to a dish of your choice!
1. Boil 1/2 cup water. Place the oats in a bowl and cover with the boiling water. Soak 5 minutes until the water is fully absorbed.
2. Meanwhile, wash and dry the red potatoes, leaving the skin on. Chop them into quarters and place them in the bowl of a food processor. Pulse into the texture is evenly chopped and has a consistency like rice (scrape once and pulse again to ensure there are no large chunks).
3. Transfer the potatoes to a clean, dry towel and squeeze out the moisture by wringing the towel a few times (using a dark towel is best to prevent the potato skin from staining the towel). Then measure out 1 1/2 cups of the chopped potatoes (discard any remaining).
4. Peel the garlic. To the food processor, add the "Simply Salted" cashews and garlic and process until finely chopped. Add the potatoes, soaked oats, oregano, onion powder, chili powder, cumin, kosher salt, and black pepper. Pulse a few times until fully combined.
5. Form the potato mixture into 1" wide balls by squeezing the dough together and rolling it lightly (making about 28 in all). Place the meatballs on a parchment-lined baking sheet. When ready to fry, cover the entire bottom of a large frying pan with a layer of olive oil and heat at just over medium heat. Place the balls into the olive oil; it should lightly bubble when the balls meet the oil (if not, adjust the heat). Fry the balls in two batches turning each one frequently until all sides are golden brown (about 8-10 minutes per batch). Remove the meatballs to a plate lined with paper towels. Allow the meatballs to dry, then add them to a dish of your choice!
Sprinkle this dairy-free parmesan cheese on your pizza, pasta, and garlic bread!
1. Zest the lemon.
2. Place the "Simply Salted" cashews, nutritional yeast, garlic powder, and lemon zest in the bowl of a food processor. Process until ground into a fine powder. Remove from the processor to a bowl and stir in in the sea salt flakes. Store in a sealed container in the refrigerator.
The year 2020 brought a surge in popularity for these boards. And if you still haven't tried one, you're missing out! The perfect charcuterie board has 4 parts.
1. Meats & Cheeses: Choose 2-3 of each.
2. Bread & Crackers: Choose at least 2.
3. Sweet & Unsweet: Choose 2-3 of each.
4. Dips & Spreads: Choose at least 2.
1. Gather all of the food for your charcuterie board.
2. Choose a large plate, serving dish, or board to put the food on.
3. Place your dips and spreads on the board first. Then, be creative and arrange the food onto the board. The board should look full.